Makeup Tips For Going Live with Tiffany from Bronze + Glow Beauty
LITTIL went live with Professional Makeup Artist, Tiffany from Bronze and Glow Beauty here in Orlando, FL. She shared some amazing tips on how to GLOW and look your best when going live for your brand. You can watch the Amazon Live here for a live makeup demo and catch the best tips from Tiffany herself below:
- Remember, lighting is crucial so always make sure you're in a well lit area before you start your makeup. As a makeup artist we always prefer natural lighting but that is not always possible so that's when I reach for my LITTIL lighting. I use the Selfie One for before and after shots and client consultations and I use the Superstar Slim to illuminate my clients face in darker areas.
- Start with a clean, moisturized face. This will provide a smooth canvas for your makeup and help it last longer. I like Embryolisse, because this doubles as a moisturizer and primer so it’s a great 2-in-1 skin prep.
- Apply a lightweight, photo-friendly foundation or tinted moisturizer that matches your skin tone. Blend it well using a damp beauty sponge or foundation brush for a natural finish. Here are a few of my drugstore favorites. L’Oréal Paris True Match Nude Hyaluronic Tinted Serum Foundation and AOA Studio Collection Makeup Sponge Set Makeup Blender are my top picks.
- Conceal any blemishes, dark circles, or redness with a creamy concealer. Pat it gently onto the areas that need coverage and blend the edges seamlessly. Milani Conceal + Perfect Longwear Concealer is long-lasting.
- Set your foundation and concealer with a light dusting of translucent setting powder. This will help control shine and make your makeup last longer. There are so many good ones on the market but I love the Maybelline New York Fit Me loose setting powder.
- Define your eyebrows using an eyebrow pencil or powder that matches your natural brow color. Fill in any sparse areas and shape your brows to frame your face. The NYX Professional Micro Brow Pencil is my go to!
- Add a touch of color back into your face with a little bronzer and blush. Apply bronzer to add warmth back into your skin and add a pop of color to your cheeks with a flattering blush. Smile and apply it to the apples of your cheeks, blending it towards your temples for a healthy glow. Physicians Formula Matte Monoi Butter Bronzer is a favorite of mine and smells like a tropical vacation!
- Define your eyes. First apply a neutral eyeshadow shade all over your lids for a subtle enhancement. Then, use a slightly darker shade in the crease for some depth. I love the NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Ultimate Shadow Palette because it has matte and shimmer shades. Honestly, most days I just my favorite bronzer and apply all over my lids. Don’t go overboard, you don't want heavy eyeshadow to be a distraction from the message you’re trying to convey. Finish with a coat or two of mascara to make your lashes pop. L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Mascara is great!
- Finally, apply a lip color that compliments your skin tone. Opt for a shade that you feel comfortable with, whether it is a natural nude or bold red. Don’t forget to blot any excess product for a longer lasting finish. I personally love a matte lip, because it won’t transfer and I won’t have to worry that there’s lipstick on my teeth while I am talking! I love the NYX Lip Lingerie XXL matte lipstick and the Maybelline Super Stay Matte Lipstick.
- Set your makeup. To make sure your makeup lasts throughout your live session, apply a setting spray. This will also soften the powders that you've applied so everything looks natural and seamless. Milani Make it Last setting spray is one of my favorite drugstore setting sprays.
Thank you Tiffany for these amazing tips! Want more? Check our Bronze and Glow Beauty’s website and social media pages below.